December 24, 2003

Foremost, Merriest of Christmas to all of ya sweeties! I think I would be able to pop in and write something here before we see the last of 2003. So, I would leave 'Happiest of New Year' to the next time.

Work's been pretty good, thus far. Basically, we don't do a lot in the mornings. heh. We would each take a set of newspaper, either Streats or Today (Today's my personal preference) from the MRT station and then wait for one another at the lobby before going up to office together. Mornings have mostly been answering some phonecalls, waiting for the despatch to come and give us some stuff to sort out and file and reading newspaper. Oh! n deciding when and where to have lunch. heh...

Things get a bit busier when the bosses come in much later in the afternoon. Plus, the contractor, the security people, the delivery people for the various equipment will all come. So, we will go from one training session to another. Hey, you people, don't be so puzzled what's there to learn about using copiers. You think you used them all during your university days, trying to zap the readings without infringing on copyright law. Truth is, there are so many functions and so many nitty-gritty details to take note of when using the copier. hehe.. Anyway, that's at the minimum, something for us to do in the office.

Okay, the truth is, I'm really really beat tonight. 'Cos I barely slept yesterday due to a rather serious case of indigestion. Hate it, tho muz say it happens to me considerably often. So, I got like, 2 hours of sleep yesterday and I need to koon now.

I'd be back. Meanwhile, make merry, stay joyous and dun drink and drive.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:25